|As you can see, I have spent time as a paperdoll|
I want to admit some things as I'm aging fast this week (I'll go up a whole year in one day!)
- I've been a paperdoll. True that. I wanted nothing more than to lie flat and look good forever. Oh, yeah, and to have a fabulous paper wardrobe with matching purses and earrings.
- Real life made me get off the paper and scrape my shins and bleed, and sometimes I cry too much.
- Four boys in my life made me worry to the point of graying my hair and wrinkling that skin between my eyeballs.
- I have been more than angry on occasions. What is it when you go beyond being angry? (The boys call it "Momma-Meltdown.")
- I hate sweating, but it comes even more with age, I found out.
- My mouth gets me into trouble when I take it out of the smile-mode. Pasting on a smile sometimes is a good thing.
- Sometimes all I want to hear from you is, "I'm sorry. You're right."
- Dogs can be the best things in my world. (Except when they pee and poop on my floor and nearly knock me out.)
- Cats are the next best thing except they get hair all over the place. I'm not sure I could stomach a bald cat, though.
- It's time to focus and find regular times to write since I'm not getting any younger. (Are you with me?)